[rudder-users] 3.1.* is now ESR and new end-of-life date (2.11/3.0)

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Thu Mar 10 15:00:08 CET 2016

Dear Rudder users,

I have good news!

We decided to promote Rudder 3.1 branch extended support release (ESR).

 From now on, we planned an end-of-life date for 2.11 and 3.0.

The end-of-life date for branch 2.11, which was the previous ESR, will
be on *10 September 2016*.
The end-of-life date for branch 3.0, which was not ESR, will be on *10
June 2016*.

Until then, both versions will continue to receive security corrections
and bug fixes.

We recommend planning the upgrade of any installation still using 2.11
or 3.0 branch to Rudder 3.1 before these dates.
This is a simple operation, as described in this documentation entry:
http://www.rudder-project.org/doc-3.1/_upgrade_rudder.html

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/documentation/faq/.

Have a good day!

*Logo Normation Vincent Membré*
/Developer / Release manager/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87, Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Phone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 00
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 10 14 76 78