[rudder-users] need help getting 100% compliance w/simple service script

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Thu Mar 3 19:31:17 CET 2016

Hi Al,

You can use the fix that is there:
https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/893

You need to download the file
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ncharles/rudder-techniques/bug_8033/typo_in_services_management/techniques/systemSettings/process/servicesManagement/3.0/servicesManagement.st
and replace the file
//var/rudder/configuration-repository/techniques/systemSettings/process/servicesManagement/3.0/servicesManagement.st/
Then, in the
//var/rudder/configuration-repository/techniques/systemSettings/process/servicesManagement/3.0/
folder, execute
     git add servicesManagement.st
     git commit -m "Fixing service management reporting"

And go to the Administration > Settings page, and click on "Update
Technique now" right at the bottom of the page

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Nicolas

--
Nicolas CHARLES