[rudder-users] need help getting 100% compliance w/simple service script

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Thu Mar 3 09:50:18 CET 2016

Hello Al,

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.
Did you copy the content of the file, or the html content of the page
(it looks like a dumb question, but I've already wget in the past the
pages, and got caught by html in my code:))
Raw version can be found here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/amousset/rudder-techniques/ea8dd328300427beacc91cc4d9ee84b27a642d5a/techniques/systemSettings/process/servicesManagement/3.0/servicesManagement.st

And you were missing the last step of the technique update, which is
(stated from doc):
"go to the /Rudder/ web interface, to the Administration tab, Policy
Server tab, and click on "Reload /Techniques/". It will reload the
/Technique/ library and trigger a full redeployment on nodes."
Otherwise, Rudder may not see that there is a change.

However, I don't understand why compliance wheel was spinning. Was the
generation successfully ? (Successful generation is a green tick on the
top right hand side corner, failed on is a red cross)

Nicolas

--
Nicolas CHARLES