[rudder-users] need help getting 100% compliance w/simple service script

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Wed Mar 2 17:04:12 CET 2016

Ha - it seems a lot like this issue, that has been solved last week :
http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/7975
Basically, here, you are missing some reports on the Technique, hence
the errors in reports.
You can either wait for the release, upgrade Rudder (and don't forget to
upgrade your techniques :
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-3.1/rudder-doc.html#_technique_upgrade
), or apply the fix directly on your technique

Nicolas