[rudder-users] need help getting 100% compliance w/simple service script

Al Joslin allen.joslin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:01:51 CET 2016

Hello All,

	I must be missing something here….

	I’ve constructed a Rudder rule to install the Zabbix-Agent — everything works ok until it gets to the part where I ask it to ensure that the service is running and will restart on boot

	The log on the target machine shows no errors and yet the dashboard says 100% failure…

What is going on?

Al;

attachments: service config & log from target machine