[rudder-users] End-of-life for Rudder 2.10.* - 5th December 2015

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Fri Nov 27 16:48:27 CET 2015

Dear Rudder users,

Let me remind you that the maintenance end-of-life for the Rudder 2.10
branch is coming up soon.

Indeed, when Rudder 2.11 was promoted as extended support release (ESR),
in June 2015, we announced [1] that security corrections and bug fixes
would be provided on the 2.10.* series for a further 6 months, that is
until *5th December 2015*.

A new version in the 2.10 series will be released in the next few days,
version 2.10.20. Any security vulnerabilities will be corrected in a new
version, if discovered before 5th December 2015.

We recommend that any installations still using 2.10 be upgraded as soon
as possible to Rudder 2.11 (esr version) - or Rudder 3.1 (latest
version) if you want to enjoy our newest features.

Upgade documentation is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/doc-2.11/_upgrade_rudder.html
http://www.rudder-project.org/doc-3.1/_upgrade_rudder.html

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on:
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/documentation/faq/#what_is_the_versioning_policy.

Best Regards,

[1]
http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-June/000094.html
*Logo Normation Vincent Membré*
/Developer / Release manager/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87, Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Phone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 00
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 10 14 76 78