[rudder-users] Error in ncf, update ncf package to fix it

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Thu Nov 5 13:00:01 CET 2015

Le 31/10/2015 12:02, Maxime Longuet a écrit :
> Hummm :
>
> https://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/7313
>

> :)
>
> I'm apply the diff and it's ok
>
> https://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/projects/ncf/repository/revisions/4846bd0e736e8ba9bdd10279bf37ef5b3ed0e47a/diff/tree/30_generic_methods/command_execution_result.cf
>

> Bye bye
>
>> Le 31 oct. 2015 à 09:20, Maxime Longuet <m.longuet at itika.net> a écrit :
>>

>> I'm upgrade 3.1.4 this morning and i've this message on ncf builder when i click on all Technique :
>>
>> An Error occured! Could not parse generic method in '/usr/share/ncf/tree/30_generic_methods/command_execution_result.cf'
>> Details: caused by : The class_parameter name "command_name" does not seem to match any of the bundle's parameters in command_execution_result
>>

>> Probably is it before upgrade but i'm don't know. :/
>>

>> Maxime

Thank you Maxime, to report this issue here and how to fix it !

The problem was in ncf package from latest releases and was fixed by the
commit you found.

We published a new ncf package in all releases so if anyone want to fix
the issue you only have to upgrade ncf package.

The working version package is named : ncf-0.20151105hhmm (the ends
depends on os/version, but it's a today timestamp)

Best regards,

*Logo Normation Vincent Membré*
/Developer / Release manager/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87, Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Phone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 00
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 10 14 76 78