[rudder-users] [Release] Rudder 3.2.0~rc2 is out!

Benoit Peccatte benoit.peccatte at normation.com
Mon Dec 28 12:55:24 CET 2015

 Dear Rudder community,

We are very proud to announce that we have just released a new version:
Rudder 3.2.0~rc2.

Major new features in 3.2:

    Relay your promises via CFEngine mission portal
    Support CFEngine enterprise as agent for Rudder
    Support CFEngine 3.7
    Support FreeBSD as node
    Add an option to globally disable reporting
    Techniques created via 'technique editor' are now only distributed
to Nodes applying it
    You can select compliance API detail level
    Automatic directive naming
    Improvements on promises generation time
    New options to rudder agent CLI
    Group "Not applicable" and "Success" reports in green status in
compliance bar
    Add CFEngine classes for each group of a node
    New technique to read variables from a JSON file

The ChangeLog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog32

This software is in "release candidate" status and contains multiple bug
fixes since the beta (3.2.0~beta1).
If no major bugs are found, a "final" release of 3.2.0 will be released
shortly.

As always, check out
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/ for download
links.

We look forward to your feedback, be it comments on this list, questions
on Twitter (@RudderProject) or on IRC (#rudder on Freenode) , bug
reports or feature requests (or of course GitHub pull requests).

Enjoy your holidays!
*Logo Normation Benoît Peccatte*
/Responsable cloud development/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87, Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Phone: 	+33 (0)1 85 08 48 96