[rudder-users] Ncf builder

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Sat Sep 27 16:41:03 CEST 2014

Hi Maxime,

On 27 septembre 2014 16:08:20 CEST, Maxime Longuet <m.longuet at itika.net> wrote:

>Hy,
>
>Question about ncf builder. If i modified technique in ncf builder
>after i've create a directive from this technique template. Directive
>is updated too ?

Yes, it will be.

Any existing techniques that are already in Rudder will be updated when ncf builder saves the technique.

However, when you're creating a new technique, you have to activate it in Rudder before creating a directive from it, by going to the Techniques screen, and dragging it to the right hand pane.

Jonathan