[rudder-users] Rudder Root Service Periodic Restart

John Robert MENDOZA bert at asti.dost.gov.ph
Wed Oct 8 07:45:29 CEST 2014

Hello Francois,

Thank you for the comprehensive walk-through. It seems that you are
correct. The server restarts at a period of every 5 minutes that might
be triggered by the agent. I checked my firewall and all policies that
might affect the communication of the check script and everything is
working now. It's just now that I know that the agent has a check for
the server processes itself. Thank you very much! Everything is working
perfect!

Thanks,
Bert