[rudder-users] AUR package for Archlinux users

Alexis VACHETTE alexis at unhu.fr
Sat May 24 17:47:42 CEST 2014

Evening everyone,

I don't know if it's me, but the build process from sources is not very
well described on your website/github. (only "mvn clean install" command
statement on every README file)

Maven is installed correctly on my ArchLinux box.

I clone the git repository and tried to build some of the basic tools
(cf-clerk, ldap-inventory).

Only rudder-parent-pom build correctly on ArchLinux, did I miss
something ?

I'm not very familiar with Maven too :s

Best regards,
Alexis VACHETTE.