[rudder-users] Remove Node in Rududer 2.6

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Wed May 7 09:59:55 CEST 2014

Hello Fernando,

To remove a node in the web interface, go into 'Node management' section
in 'Search nodes' page, open your node (either by using the 'quick
search' or by making a request on the bottom of the page), then in "Node
summary" section you have a "Delete this Node" button, click on it and
here you are :)

Rudder server will no more generate promises about that node nor have
compliance data about it. Note that until you remove rudder-agent from
that node, it will still apply old policies.

Regards,