[rudder-users] Package management for RHEL / CentOS / SuSE / RPM systems

Prestasit01 prestasit01 at ouest-france.fr
Fri Mar 21 10:53:59 CET 2014

Hello,

We are using :

-          the Package management for RHEL / CentOS / SuSE / RPM systems v5.0

-          rudder 2.6.11

I'm trying to install a specific version of my package 1.6.2 (x64) :

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF44F3.DCDA7600]
On my repo i also have this package in 1.8.0 (x64) version.

Both of theses packages can be installed manually.

My issue is that the package installed is the 1.8.0 instead of the 1.6.2.

As you can see the configuration is set to install only and with a specific version «criteria below » is selected with « == this exact version »

In addition :

-          We do not launch the « yum update » command. So normally the version installed should be the 1.6.2

-          Package is not installed before the run of the rule

-          A yum clean all has been done before all of theses actions and our 2 packages are available to be installed (check by trying yum install without confirming)

Is someone here has already encountered this issue ?

BR

Cedric

Les informations ou pieces jointes contenues dans ce message sont
confidentielles. Seul le destinataire expressement vise peut en prendre
connaissance. Toute autre personne qui en divulguera, diffusera ou prendra des copies sera passible de poursuites. La societe Ouest-France decline en outre, toute responsabilite de quelque nature que ce soit au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.