[rudder-users] Questions

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Thu Mar 20 12:39:58 CET 2014

Hello,

We regularly use Rudder on Debian 7, so it should work fine - could you
tell us exactly what problem you are encountering? A copy/paste of the
error message would be most useful.

Please beware that you are reading a very old version of the
documentation. I recommend you use the latest version of Rudder, 2.9,
and the associated documentation at
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.9/rudder-doc.html#_install_rudder_root_server_on_debian_or_ubuntu.

I hope this helps, and please let us know how you get on.

Regards,
Jonathan