[rudder-users] WARNING: The file /var/rudder/cfengine-community/last_successful_inputs_update is older than 10 minutes...

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Tue Mar 11 14:17:12 CET 2014

Hi Olivier,

Sorry about that. In latest version 2.8.3 and 2.9.3 we introduced a
check for deteting if the agent was locked, based on the last update of
the promises.
However, a bug in this definition of last update caused the check to be
overzealous, and send a mail every 5 minutes with the very warning you
stated (for reference, the ticket is
http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/4582 )
We have fixed this, and are doing a release asap.

Please note that it doesn't prevent the correct execution of the agents;
but rather it simply floods people with mails.

Sorry again
Nicolas