[rudder-users] LDAP issue

Francois Armand francois.armand at normation.com
Wed Mar 5 17:54:03 CET 2014

On 05/03/2014 17:41, Prestasit01 wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Thanks François, the error seems away !
>

> After, I have tested to modify a rule and it worked !

Cool !

> But (JI’m testing a lot of thing to check)
>

> I also test to copy our configuration-repository to another rudder
> server (same version, installed from scratch and without data) and to
> restore but it gave me that :
>

> So… I’m a little bit affraid… May there is always bad values/data…
>

> Can you told me how to know which is the name of the concerned
> group ??? just to check from my side ???
>

> Thanks for the support.

OK,
For the group name, I fear we don't have a nice UI field for that, you
will have to supply the UUID in the URL like that:
http://yourserver/rudder/secure/nodeManager/groups#{"groupId":"d41e37d2-5cb8-485a-9183-3388c4a7c009"}

You can also check that the group is correctly exported by looking on
the archive. You should have, somewhere under the "group" directory, a
file named d41e37d2-5cb8-485a-9183-3388c47c009.xml

Hope it helps,

> BR
>

> Cedric

*François ARMAND*
/Directeur de la R&D/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 83 62 99 23
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 63 37 60 55