[rudder-users] Windows agent only for inventory

Fernando Sancho Glez-Calero fsanchog at jccm.es
Wed Jun 25 14:16:36 CEST 2014

I have installed fussion inventory in a Windows machine, 2.2.7 version,
like fusioninventory deployed in rudder 2.6, but seems like ocs
generated are not accepted by rudder server.

[2014-06-25 13:06:28] ERROR
com.normation.inventory.provisioning.endpoint.FusionReportEndpoint -
Error when trying to parse report:
Can't parse the input report, aborting
cause: Error when post processing report with
'post_process_inventory:check_consistency', abort
cause: Missing node ID attribute 'UUID' in report. This attribute is
mandatory and must contains node ID.
cause: Missing XML element: 'UUID'.

My OCS file has an UUID node, but ocs files generated by rudder agent
are slightly different. Rudder ones contains a "tail" section with
rudder agent information and a RSA key

Regards