[rudder-users] End-of-life for Rudder 2.7.* - 7th February 2014

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Tue Jan 28 12:42:04 CET 2014

Hello dear community,

Let me remind you that support for the Rudder 2.7.* series is nearly
finished.

Since 2.7.* was not stable when Rudder 2.8.* was released in November
2013, security corrections and bug fixes would be provided on the 2.7.*
series for a further 3 months, that is until *7th February 2014*.

There won't be anymore releases in the 2.7.* series, and therefore 2.7.7
should be its final version.

Any security vulnerabilities will be corrected in a new version, if
discovered before 7th February 2014.

We recommend that any installations still using 2.7.* be upgraded as
soon as possible to Rudder 2.9.* (latest version).
Upgrade documentation is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.9/rudder-doc.html#_upgrade_rudder

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/documentation/faq.

Best regards,

*Vincent Membré*
/Ingénieur R&D/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 00
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 10 14 76 78