[rudder-users] 2.6.10 to 2.6.10 Migration

Francois Armand francois.armand at normation.com
Tue Jan 28 11:33:05 CET 2014

Hello Cédric,

Thanks for the report. It looks like a variant of
http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/3621
Could you please:

1/ try to clean cashes, to see if it helps,
2/ open a bug with the content of you last, very detailed mail, so that
we can track it in redmine ?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience...