[rudder-users] cf-agent IO

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Fri Dec 12 12:02:21 CET 2014

Hi Maxime,

This sound indeed like a lot of I/O.
In this screenshot, the agent is running the failsafe.cf, which is
checking that all files from the servers are the same as on the nodes
(with some clever timestamped files that detect when it was last changed)
Do you see this happening every 5 minutes ? If so, for how long ? If
it's only a split of second, then i may be ok, if its for more, then it
is no good...

which version of the agent are you running? and which server ?

Regards,
Nicolas