[rudder-users] IO on vmware

Matthieu CERDA matthieu.cerda at normation.com
Wed Sep 25 11:46:28 CEST 2013

Hello,

When using Rudder, the directory is /var/rudder/cfengine-community/state
(/var/cfengine/state is for CFEngine vanilla builds only).

You might either have .tcdb files or .db ones depending on the version
inside this directory. (Pre 3.4 uses BerkeleyDB, hence a .db extension).

You just have to adjust the instructions on the blog post a little bit
to use the right directory.

Regards,
--
Matthieu CERDA