[rudder-users] YUM install

Prestasit01 prestasit01 at ouest-france.fr
Fri Oct 25 17:41:19 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm already in the latest version of this directive (4.1). This directive only allow to install rpm from the rudder-server.
I'm trying to make a rudder rule which force the rudder-node to install a package from it own repository (and not from the rudder-server folder).

Do you think that it's possible ?

Thanks for the support.

Cedric