[rudder-users] Rudder 2.4.11 available!

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Wed Oct 9 16:02:38 CEST 2013

Hi, community !

We are proud to announce the availability of a new version of Rudder: 2.4.11

The ChangeLog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog24

This is a maintenance release, part of the "old stable" 2.4 branch. You
are invited if using this branch to upgrade to 2.6 as soon as possible
to enjoy the latest features with a still stable and more polished version.

The previous release (2.4.10) was not publicly annouced as it
unfortunately did not meet our quality and assurance requirements.

See our FAQ for details, on
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/FAQ/#What_is_the_versioning_policy_63.
2.4.* versions will be maintained until January 2014.

Special thanks go out to the following individuals who invested time,
patience, testing, patches or bug reports to make this version of Rudder
better:
    Cédric Cabessa

As always, check out
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/Download/WebHome for
download links.

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RudderProject), bug reports or
feature requests (or of course GitHub pull requests).

Have a good evening!

Nicolas PERRON
Normation
87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France