[rudder-users] End-of-life for Rudder 2.3.* - D Day

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Fri Jun 14 17:25:53 CEST 2013

Hello dear community,

I've got good news for you ! Today is the day of the end-of-life of
Rudder 2.3 !

As reminded previously, support for the Rudder 2.3.* series finish
today. Indeed, when Rudder 2.4.0 was released, in December 2012, we
announced [1] that security corrections and bug fixes would be provided
on the 2.3.* series for a further 6 months, that is until *14th June 2013*.

A final version in the 2.3.* series has been released the 7th June 2013,
version 2.3.13. No security vulnerabilities has been discovered since
this date so no new release has been made.

We recommend you again that any installations still using 2.3.* be
upgraded as soon as possible to Rudder 2.6.* (latest version) - or for
those of you seeking higher guarantees of stability, Rudder 2.4.*
(stable version).

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/FAQ/.

Regards,
Nicolas

[1]