[rudder-users] Rudder 2.6.2 file copy issue

Prestasit01 prestasit01 at ouest-france.fr
Thu Jun 13 11:08:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

Here is an extract of the log :

/var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin/cf-serverd -v --no-fork
rudder> Access control in sync
rudder> From (host=emaster7.mondomaine.com,user=root,ip=128.1.21.106)
rudder> REFUSAL of request from connecting host: (SYNCH 1371112237 STAT /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/test/withoutvariable)
rudder> Filename /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/toto.test.txt is resolved to /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/toto.test.txt
rudder> Found a matching rule in access list (/var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/toto.test.txt in /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files)
rudder> Host emaster7.mondomaine.com denied access to /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/toto.test.txt

In addition :
My Directive configuration :
============ Path of the file to be copied : toto.test.txt
============ Destination of the file : /test_rudder/soft/sources/httpd/toto.test.txt
============ File comparison : exists
============ Permission to apply : none

My path/file on the rudder server : /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/toto.test.txt
My path on the node : /test_rudder/soft/sources/httpd/

My Node hostname is : VM_TESTAPACHE ( ip : 128.1.21.106 )
My Rudder server hostname  is : VM_RUDDER
Operation System  :  CentOS release 6.4 (Final)
/etc/hosts is filled with theses informations on each server
There is no iptables and selinux is disabled on each server

I don't know where is found « emaster7.mondomaine.com » , I cleared my /etc/resolv.com after the installation of rudder.

Q : First problem : Are you trying to apply this directive on the policy server ?