[rudder-users] Rudder 2.6.2 file copy issue

Francois Armand francois.armand at normation.com
Tue Jun 11 15:29:22 CEST 2013

On 11/06/2013 14:19, Prestasit01 wrote:

> Hello,
>

> On V2.6.2 , I got one issue during the file transfert process.
>

> Here is the configuration of my directive :: *Root of active
> techniques's library* /   *Distributing files*
> <http://vmrudder/rudder/secure/configurationManager/directiveManagement>
> / *Download a file from the shared folder* / test de copie
>

> Path of the file to be copied: toto.test.txt
>
> Destination of the file :  /test_rudder/soft/sources/httpd/
>
> What should be the recursion level of the copy : only this file
>
> File comparison method : Exists
>
> Owner of the file : root
>
> Group of the file : root
>
> Permission to apply : user RWX / group R-X / other ---
>

> File is not copied on the node.
>

> Error : « Can't stat
> /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/toto.test.txt in
> files.copyfrom promise »
>

> To be more precise :
>
> -          The file
> « /var/rudder/configuration-repository/shared-files/toto.test.txt »
> exist on the rudder server.
>
> -          The folder « /test_rudder/soft/sources/httpd/ » exist on
> the node, the owner is root
>

> Have you got one idea ?
>

> Regards
>
> Cédric JARDIN

Hello,

That seems like a bug, could you trace it on Rudder bug tracker ?
Meanwhile, I'm going to ask to relevant team members if they have an
idea about what could be the problem.

*François ARMAND*
/Directeur de la R&D/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 83 62 99 23
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 63 37 60 55