[rudder-users] End-of-life for Rudder 2.3.* - 14th June 2013

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Mon Jun 3 17:14:51 CEST 2013

Hello dear community,

Let me remind you that support for the Rudder 2.3.* series is nearly
finished. Indeed, when Rudder 2.4.0 was released, in December 2012, we
announced [1] that security corrections and bug fixes would be provided
on the 2.3.* series for a further 6 months, that is until *14th June 2013*.

A final version in the 2.3.* series will be released in the coming days,
version 2.3.12. Any security vulnerabilities will be corrected in a new
version, if discovered before 14th June 2013.

We recommend that any installations still using 2.3.* be upgraded as
soon as possible to Rudder 2.6.* (latest version) - or for those of you
seeking higher guarantees of stability, Rudder 2.4.* (stable version).

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/FAQ/.

Regards,
Nicolas

[1]