[rudder-users] Rudder 2.7.0~rc1 available

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Sat Jul 27 22:19:10 CEST 2013

Hi there,

We are proud to announce the availability of a new version of Rudder:
2.7.0~rc1.

The ChangeLog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog27

This software is in "release candidate" status and contains multiple bug
fixes on the new features introduced in the first public beta version
(2.7.0~beta1). If no major bugs are found, a "final" release of 2.7.0
will be made around July 30th.

We have tested this version and believe it to be free of any critical
bugs, however, the use on production systems is not encouraged at this
time and is at your own risk. We do encourage testing, and welcome all
and any feedback!

As always, check out
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/Download/WebHome for
download links.

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RudderProject), bug reports or
feature requests (or of course GitHub pull requests).

Have a good day!