[rudder-users] Rudder 2.7.0~beta1 available!

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Fri Jul 19 17:20:58 CEST 2013

Hi, dear community !

We are proud to announce the availability of a new beta version of
Rudder: 2.7.0~beta1

The ChangeLog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog27

Special thanks go out to the following individuals who invested time,
patience, testing, patches or bug reports to make this version of Rudder
better:
    Dennis Cabooter

This software is in beta status and contains several new features but we
have tested it and believe it to be free of any critical bugs.
The use on production systems is not encouraged at this time and is at
your own risk. However, we do encourage testing, and welcome all and any
feedback!

As always, check out
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/Download/WebHome for
download links.

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RudderProject), bug reports or
feature requests (or of course GitHub pull requests).

Have a good day!

Nicolas PERRON
Normation
87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France