[rudder-users] REFUSAL of request / rules status in no answer

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Fri Jul 12 15:09:32 CEST 2013

Oh, I misunderstood something in your description (I skipped the
/opt/rudder and /var/rudder deletion part)
Here, it seems the promises look for the "old" promises (because of the
old uuid); so you'll need to reset your promises to fetch the new one.
The procedure is described in the reference manual (
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.6/rudder-doc.html#advancedusage
) but I'll copy and paste it there for the sake of simplicity :
rm -rf /var/rudder/cfengine-community/inputs/*
cp -a /opt/rudder/share/initial-promises/*
/var/rudder/cfengine-community/inputs/
/var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin/cf-agent -KI

Also, what are the version of the agent and server you are using ?

Regards,
Nicolas

Nicolas CHARLES