[rudder-users] REFUSAL of request / rules status in no answer

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Fri Jul 12 14:59:40 CEST 2013

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't solve your problem.
So we'll need to do a bit more debugging, and look at the verbose output
of the server.

On the Rudder server, kill the cf-serverd process, and then run the
following command :
/var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin/cf-serverd -v --no-fork
(this runs the server in verbose mode, and leave it in foreground)

On the client side, run an update by running the following command
/var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin/cf-agent -Kb update

On the server side, it should trigger a lot of message.
Could you copy it and sent it ? (if you think there are confidential
info in it, you can send it to me personnaly)

Thank you !
Nicolas

--
Nicolas CHARLES