[rudder-users] permlist in readfile to max limit 4000

Matthieu CERDA matthieu.cerda at normation.com
Mon Feb 11 19:00:04 CET 2013

Le 11/02/2013 18:34, Matthieu CERDA a écrit :

> Well, it seems we were a bit too restrictive in the filePermissions
> Technique while loading the permlist file, we allowed only a 4000
> bytes as seen in this snippet (extracted from the Technique):
>
> "dim_array" int =>
> readstringarrayidx("file","${sys.workdir}/inputs/filesPermissions/permlist","#[^\n]*",":",15,4000);
>
> We should certainly bump it to a more reasonable value, like 8192 or
> 16384.
>
> Would you please open a bug about this ? We're on it.

Never mind, I did it myself instead :)

Here is the bug report: https://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/3257

It has been corrected and awaits a technical review, it should soon be
reviewed and built in the nighly versions of Rudder.

Thanks for your patience !

*Matthieu CERDA*
/Administrateur - Systèmes et Réseaux/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 01