[rudder-users] order rules

Le Haies Cyrille Cyrille.LEHAIES at ouest-france.fr
Fri Feb 1 13:23:30 CET 2013

My problem may be linked to the fact that I have not set correctly Ruder.
I created several rule, the first rule instqll freetds and the second install php.
explanation:
Installing php libraries of the need for the connector mssql freetds, the freetds rules should apply before the rules php.
The solution may be to create a single rule that contains instructions for my 2 previous using different priority level for each technique?

Cyrille