[rudder-users] order rules

Francois Armand francois.armand at normation.com
Fri Feb 1 12:12:39 CET 2013

Le 01/02/2013 12:05, Le Haies Cyrille a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> howmanages the rudder odre application of rules.
> I have dependencies between rules is it possible to manage this case?.

In most case, you should only rely on the convergence model : rules are
continually applied and verified in no particular order. If one breaks
and is repeared, then at the next iteration, other depending on them
will be repeared to.

In some rare cases, that model is not sufficient. Perhaps are you in
such a case, could you give more information about what you are trying
to do and why/hom there is a dependency between your rules ?

(sorry for the not very helpful message).

Cheers,

*François ARMAND*
/Directeur de la R&D/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 83 62 99 23
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 63 37 60 55