[rudder-users] rudder-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 7

Mikaël Mantel Mikael.Mantel at videomuseum.fr
Mon Dec 23 14:18:32 CET 2013

Le 20/12/2013 09:34, Mikaël Mantel a écrit :
> Le 19/12/2013 19:31, Matthieu CERDA a écrit :
>> Le 19/12/2013 16:24, Mikaël Mantel a écrit :
>>> Hello Matthieu,
>>>
>>> I have retry to install and use relay function.
>>> dav and dav_fs modules are enabled.
>>>
>>> But on the relay , in /var/log/rudder/apache2/error.log , i have many :
>>>
>>> [error] [client ::1] (1)Operation not permitted: There was a problem
>>> writing the file atomically after writes.  [500, #1]
>>>

>>> Thanks a lot !!
>> Hi Mikaël,
>>
>> Can you tell me if your /var or /var/rudder filesystem is mounted with
>> specific options, on your relay machine ?
>>
>> It looks like an error that can happen when used with a NFS share.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Matthieu CERDA
>>
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> The relay machine is a openvz container, and /var/rudder is mounted
> with simfs filesystem.
>
> I will try with a virtual machine when i have time.
>
> Thank you for your light

Hi !

When i modify the rights on /opt/rudder/etc/htpasswd-webdav-initial,
the error in /var/log/rudder/apache2/error.log disapear.

But on the relay machine, in syslog, i have :
Not allowing connection from non-authorized IP '172.16.8.193'

This is the Node Ip.

i have configured the Allowed networks (172.16.8.192/26) for policy
server relay on the web interface -> Administration.

Where is the configuration file who is read by cf-serverd when the node
want to communicate ?

Regards,

Mikaël Mantel