[rudder-users] cf-agent aborted on defined class "could_not_download_uuid

Matthieu CERDA matthieu.cerda at normation.com
Mon Dec 2 11:31:57 CET 2013

Le 02/12/2013 09:50, Olivier Desport a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I try to register a node and it fails :
>
> Executing '/usr/bin/curl -s -f --proxy '' -o
> "/var/rudder/tmp/uuid.txt" http://172.31.0.61/uuid' ... (no timeout)
>  !! Finished command related to promiser "/usr/bin/curl" -- an error
> occurred (returned 22)
> cf-agent aborted on defined class "could_not_download_uuid"
>
> When I try
>
> curl http://172.31.0.61/uuid
> root
>
> Any idea to help me ?
>
> Thanks.
Hello Olivier,

According to curl's documentation, it seems that he gets an HTTP 4XX
error with Rudder.

Can you please tell me which OS are you using, and try to run
"/usr/bin/curl --proxy '' -o "/var/rudder/tmp/uuid.txt"
http://172.31.0.61/uuid" manually ?

Also, do you have a proxy in your environment ? (especially a
transparent one)

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
--