[rudder-users] Relay Function Test

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Mon Dec 2 11:15:03 CET 2013

On 29/11/2013 17:00, Mikaël Mantel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try the relay function, but it does not work.
>
> I have a server, a router (with the agent) and a node.
>
> The server and node are on different networks and communicate via the
> router.
>
> In the absence of filtering on the router, the ICMP packets between
> the node and the server works.
>
> I added a filter to block the packet forwarding on the router and use
> it as a relay.
>
> But apache does not start with the virtualhost give in the documentation:
>
> "Order" DAV "valid, perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
> included in the server configuration
> Action 'configtest' failed. "
> (Control DAV Line 12)
>
> Can you enlighten me?

Hi Mikael,

It seems that your webdav configuration on the Relay is invalid
Which operating system are you using, and which version of Apache is
installed ?

Did you follow this procedure to configure the relay servers :
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.8/rudder-doc.html#relay-servers

Best regards,
Nicolas