[rudder-users] [RELEASE] Rudder 2.6.0 available!

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Tue Apr 30 23:25:10 CEST 2013

Hey folks,

We are *very* proud to announce the availability of a new version of
Rudder - the best yet - 2.6.0~rc1.

This version is a final release. We have tested it thoroughly and
believe it to be free of any critical bugs. We believe that this version
is ready for production use.

However, this version is not marked "stable" (unlike previous final
versions), since it has not proven to be reliable on production systems
over time yet. The current "stable" release is still 2.4.*, which we
recommend for critical environments. Please check out our FAQ for an
explanation of this policy: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/FAQ/.

A full change log is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26

As always, download links are available on:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/Download/WebHome

Please note that the short URLs rudder-project.org/{apt,rpm}-latest have
been updated to point to this release.

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter, bug reports or feature requests (or of course
GitHub pull requests!).

Jonathan