[rudder-users] Multiple commands in "Enforce file content" directive

Olivier Desport olivier.desport at ac-versailles.fr
Thu Apr 18 12:41:58 CEST 2013

	*Olivier DESPORT
*Infrastructures Tice
DSI

Tél : 01 30 83 52 92
Tcp. 01 30 83 48 46
Rectorat de Versailles • 3 boulevard de Lesseps • 78017 Versailles cedex •
  http://www.ac-versailles.fr <cid:part2.04010103.05060007 at ac-versailles.fr>

Le 18/04/2013 12:28, Matthieu CERDA a écrit :
> Hello Olivier,
Hello Matthieu,

> I see a potential lead here to help you: ou always need to use
> absolute paths on your commands because CFEngine strips the default
> paths by design. Do you use absolute or relative commands ?
I use absolute commands with arguments :

/usr/sbin/a2dismod ssl
/usr/sbin/a2enmod  ldap auth_basic authnz_ldap authz_user rpaf gnutls
/usr/sbin/service apache2 restart

Should I use cotes ?