[rudder-users] I afraid

Nicolas Charles nicolas.charles at normation.com
Thu Apr 11 16:48:51 CEST 2013

After some exchange of the mailing list with Cyrille, it is a bug on the
deletion that doesn't properly remove the node from groups. A ticket has
been open : http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/3420
The workaround is to edit the ldap directory to remove the node from the
entry dn:
nodeGroupId=hasPolicyServer-root,groupCategoryId=SystemGroups,groupCategoryId=GroupRoot,ou=Rudder,cn=rudder-configuration

The fix should arive soon in Rudder,
Thank you Cyrille !

Nicolas

On 11/04/2013 15:01, Nicolas Charles wrote:
> Hello Cyrille,
>
> How did you delete the node ?
> You could try to go to the administration page/policy server, and
> click on "Clear cache". It should solve your problem.
>
> Nicolas
>
> On 11/04/2013 14:51, Le Haies Cyrille wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I deleted a node and one error was encountered.
>>
>> Now i can't compil my conf with this error :
>>
>> => Deployment error for process '2746' at 2013/04/11 14:37:09
>> => Cannot build Rule vals
>> => Could not replace variables
>> => Error when processing rule
>> (hasPolicyServer-root/common:1.0/common-root) with variables:
>> Stream(OWNER User launching cfe (usually root) :
>> ArrayBuffer(${node.admin}), ?)
>> => Node with ID '560d9c42-781d-4fb2-a281-f9befa5d177f' was not found
>>
>> Idea ??
>>
>> Thank's
>>
>> Cyrille

>> Les informations ou pieces jointes contenues dans ce message sont
>> confidentielles. Seul le destinataire expressement vise peut en
>> prendre connaissance. Toute autre personne qui en divulguera,
>> diffusera ou prendra des copies sera passible de poursuites. La
>> societe Ouest-France decline en outre, toute responsabilite de
>> quelque nature que ce soit au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere,
>> deforme ou falsifie.

> --
> Nicolas CHARLES

Nicolas CHARLES