[rudder-users] Rudder project's Redmine upgrade tonight

Matthieu CERDA matthieu.cerda at normation.com
Fri Oct 5 20:20:08 CEST 2012

Le 05/10/2012 19:36, Matthieu CERDA a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> The Redmine upgrade is over, you may now use the Redmine again.
>
> Enjoy the new features and have a nice evening !

Hello again,

A little follow up on this matter: we are backing away from
this update since we are getting sporadic issues when certain
tickets are selected (HTTP 500 codes).

We will try the update again when the culprit has been discovered,
it is most certainly a database issue, or a Redmine bug.

We will keep you informed about this, stay tuned :)

As of now, the service is fully operationnal again.

Bye,
*Matthieu CERDA*
/Administrateur - Systèmes et Réseaux/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 01