[rudder-users] content file enforced

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Tue Jun 12 16:09:31 CEST 2012

Michael,

Did you copy in the new policy-templates to the
/var/rudder/configuration-repository/policy-templates directory as
indicated in the document?

For any errors you encountered, could you please paste a copy of the
error and any output leading up to it to help us debug the problem? Thanks.

Jonathan

On 12/06/12 16:03, Linder, Michael wrote:
> Re-Hello,
>
> Another information, when policy are upgraded we don't see any changes onto distributing files -> Enforce a file content template version but on filesystem, we are seeing the folder 3.0 version? Do you have an idea why? ( rudder has been already restarted ).
>
> Best regards,
> Michael LINDER.

*Jonathan CLARKE*
/CTO - Directeur technique/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 83 62 41 24
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 99 60 03 10