[rudder-users] Rudder internalisation

Francois francois.armand at normation.com
Tue Aug 7 15:18:53 CEST 2012

Le 07/08/2012 14:02, Nicolas Perron a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>

>> I have one question:
>> Does the Rudder web interface support French?
>>
>> [....]
> Hello Khalid,
>
> Actually, Rudder web interface supports only English and no translation
> is planned for the moment.

To be a little more precise: there is no technical limitation for Rudder
internationnalisation (the software was built to be
internationnalizable), but for now, no translation are planned in the
next steps of the roadmap.

To be even more precise: all information from Directive configuration
forms are generated from Technique metadata, which are XML files and can
be easily modified to suit your needs without any development - i.e, you
could have all Directive information in French even if the remaining of
the interface is still in English.

And finally, we are very open to hear and discuss community needs ;)

Hope it helps,