[rudder-dev] Rudder and CLI tool for sysadmin

Alexis VACHETTE alexis at unhu.fr
Wed May 21 19:36:40 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

First of all, nice to meet all of you !

Very open and kind community, I just got back from the Solutions Linux
2014 event.

I would like to start the development of a tool like knife with chef.

It will be sysadmin oriented in order to be able to do shiny tasks
without any need to use the web interface.

Because it's just a pain in the ass (laugh) for any sysadmin, including
me of course.

I would like to have some feedback before I start anything.

I don't find any CLI tools right now for Rudder.

Any Rudder dev can help me to find some ? (Vincent ? ;))

I wish you an happy evening and let's get started this new project.

Best regards,
Shayes7.