[rudder-dev] Add new

Benoit LAURENT admin at benlau.fr
Mon May 19 00:41:59 CEST 2014

Hello,

I like cfengine but the installation and bootstrap is not very easy for
newbies Rudder project permit to configure with easiness. It is a great
project.

I will create a new directive to deploy xymon Configuration with this
doc
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.10/rudder-doc.html#_technique_creation.
I create in my root rudder server, in
/var/rudder/configuration-repository/techniques/applications/
directories xymonServer/1.0/
and in this filepath, metadata.xml and xymonServerConfiguration.st et
xymonServerInstall.st . I have post metadata.xml here (
http://pastebin.fr/35932 )

When I update Techniques I don't see my new "Technique"  and I have no
errors.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
Benoit