[rudder-dev] nightly build for ubuntu precise not up to date

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Mon Sep 10 12:57:14 CEST 2012

> Hi All,
>
> I was just trying to switch to 2.4 nightly builds to test a fix for #2680, so
> I updated the file in sources.list.d to point to the repository at
> http://www.rudder-project.org/apt-2.4-nightly/
>
> After that and `apt-get update`, `apt-get dist-upgrade` wants to remove
> rudder-inventory-endpoint rudder-server-root and rudder-webapp.  Guessing this
> may have something to do with dependencies I went to check the repository, and
> at http://www.rudder-project.org/apt-2.4-nightly/pool/main/r/rudder-webapp/ I
> can see (looking at the timestamps) that rudder-webapp hasn't been updated for
> precise since 7th Sep.
>
> Would you be able to check if there are any build failures, etc.?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
Hi Michael,

You're right, it has been building failure this Week End. Don't worry,
it only concerns our building environment.

The Rudder dependencies prevent from installing mixed version which
could result in problem like this when build failed. I'm on it and the
problem will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for telling us.

Nicolas PERRON
Normation
87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France