[rudder-announce] End-of-life for Rudder 3.0

Alexis Mousset alexis.mousset at normation.com
Fri Jun 10 15:32:46 CEST 2016

Dear Rudder users, Today marks the maintenance end-of-life for the
Rudder 3.0 series. As reminded previously, since 3.1 was promoted as
extended support release (ESR) on the 10th March 2016, we announced [1]
that security issues and bugs would be addressed on the 3.0 series for a
further 3 months, that is until the *10th June 2016*. A final version in
the 3.0 series was released on 8th June 2016, version 3.0.17 [2]. We
recommend again that any installations still using 3.0 be upgraded as
soon as possible to Rudder 3.2 (latest version) - or Rudder 3.1 (ESR
version). Upgrade documentation is available here: * for 3.1:
http://www.rudder-project.org/doc-3.1/_upgrade.html * for 3.2:
http://www.rudder-project.org/doc-3.2/_upgrade.html Read more about our
versioning policy and maintenance periods on
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/documentation/faq/#what_is_the_versioning_policy.
Regards, [1]
http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2016-March/000180.html
[2]
http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2016-June/000192.html

*Logo Normation Alexis MOUSSET*
/System Engineer/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87, Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Phone: 	+33 (0)1 84 17 77 93