[rudder-announce] End-of-life for Rudder 2.9.* - D Day

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Tue Jul 1 11:01:38 CEST 2014

Dear community,

Today is the day of the end-of-life of Rudder 2.9 !

As reminded previously[1], support for the Rudder 2.9.* series is now over.

Since 2.9.* was not stable when Rudder 2.10.* was released on the 31st
March 2014, security corrections and bug fixes would be provided on the
2.9.* series for a further 3 months, that is until the *30th June 2014*.

There won't be anymore releases in the 2.9.* series, and therefore 2.9.6
will be its final version.
No security vulnerabilities has been discovered since this date so no
new release has been made.

We recommend that any installations still using 2.9.* be upgraded as
soon as possible to Rudder 2.10.* (stable version). Upgrade
documentation is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.10/rudder-doc.html#_upgrade_rudder

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/documentation/faq/.

Regards,

[1]
http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-June/000095.html
*Vincent Membré*
/Ingénieur R&D/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 00
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 10 14 76 78