[rudder-announce] End-of-life for Rudder 2.6.* - Today !

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at normation.com
Tue Dec 16 12:57:45 CET 2014

Dear Rudder users,

Today marks the maintenance end-of-life for the Rudder 2.6.* series.

As reminded previously, when Rudder 2.10.* was declared 'stable' on the
16th June 2014, we announced
<http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-June/000094.html>
that security issues and bugs would be addressed on the 2.6.* series for
a further 6 months, that is until the 16th December 2014.

A final version in the 2.6.* series was released on 19th November 2014,
version 2.6.19. No security vulnerabilities have been discovered since
this date so no new release were made.

We recommend again that any installations still using 2.6.* be upgraded
as soon as possible to Rudder 2.11.* (latest version) - or for those of
you seeking higher guarantees of stability, Rudder 2.10.* (stable
version). Upgade documentation is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.11/rudder-doc.html#_upgrade_rudder

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods on
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/documentation/faq/#what_is_the_versioning_policy.

Best regards,
*Vincent Membré*
/Ingénieur R&D/
Normation <http://www.normation.com>
*87 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France*
Telephone: 	+33 (0)1 84 16 06 00
Mobile: 	+33 (0)6 10 14 76 78