[rudder-announce] Rudder 2.6.9 available!

Nicolas Perron nicolas.perron at normation.com
Wed Nov 20 16:28:59 CET 2013

Hi Rudder Community,

We are very excited to announce the availability of a new version of
Rudder: 2.6.9.

The ChangeLog is available here:
http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26

This is a bug fix release in the 2.6 series. All installations of 2.6.x
should be upgraded when possible. It is recommended to upgrade all
pre-2.6 installations to 2.6 as soon as possible to enjoy the latest
features and improvements of a more mature and stable version.

When we release a new version of Rudder it has been thoroughly tested,
and we consider the release enterprise-ready for deployment. This
version is declared "stable" since it has proven itself to be stable in
production over a period of several months following general
availability of the release.

As always, check out
https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/ for download
links.

We are impatient to hear your feedback, be it comments on this list,
questions on Twitter (@RudderProject) or on IRC (#rudder on Freenode on
Freenode) , bug reports or feature requests (or of course GitHub pull
requests).

Have a good evening!

Nicolas PERRON
Normation